- bousquet ski resort and family fun center ~ skiing in the winter and waterslides, splash center and mini golf in the summer…
101 dan fox dr., pittsfield, ma 01201 ( http://bousquets.com/ )
- jiminy peak mountain resort ~ skiing in the winter and alpine slides, aerial adventure, and mountain biking in the summer…
37 corey rd., hancock, ma 01237 ( http://jiminypeak.com/ )
- whitney’s farm market and garden center ~ nice garden nursery and big playground and snack bar for the kids( http://www.whitneysfarm.com/ )….
rt. 8, cheshire, ma 01225
- playgrounds ~
pinegrove park ~ dalton, ma (located off main st, on the corners of curtis st. and high st…
marc belanger park ~ pittsfield, ma(located on corners of east st. and newell st.) small playground and nice, large track….
stockbridge park ~ main st., stockbridge, ma ….large playground, basketball court, baseball field, hiking..
~rt. 7, stockbridge, ma(located behind the red lion inn) beautiful fields and concrete skate/bike park….
- berkshire scenic railway museum( http://berkshirescenicrailroad.org/ ) ~ 10 willow creek rd., lenox, ma 01240 ~ special occasion train rides through the berkshires are always a fun idea!
- animagic museum of animation..special effects/art~ 77 main st., lee ma 01238 ~ see how animation is done in the movies, including memorabilia from ‘the teenage mutant ninja turtles’ …free admission by appointment only ( mambor.com/animagic/museum.htm )
- Tom’s toys ~ 297 main st., great barrington, ma 01230 ~ a great eclectic toy store in the heart of the gb shopping district ( tomstoys.com/contact.php )
- Superbounce ~ berkshire mall, lanesboro, ma ~ an indoor bounce center for those rainy days! ( mysuperbounce.com )
- Berkshire south regional community center ~ 15 chrissey rd., great barrington, ma 01230 ~ another great place for those cloudy days,,,a great swimming pool, kiddie pool, gymnasium, and many other activities( day passes available)… ( berkshiresouth.org )
- Pittsfield public library ~ 1 wendell ave., pittsfield, ma 01201 ~ a wonderful library with a great kids section ( pittsfieldlibrary.org/ )
- Lenox library ~18 main st., lenox ma 01240 ~ my kids love the setting of this library in one of lenox’s most historic buildings. ( lenoxlibrary.org/ )